Supporting employees through times of change to retain motivation.
Engagement is not a prescription you can have filled by an engagement chemist
OsCar provides tailored ‘Employee Support Initiatives’ (ESI) to proactively engage employees who have become demotivated due to circumstances outside their control. Working on an EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) model, resources can be targeted exactly where they are needed at all times.
What is in it for the employer
- Greater employee engagement, motivation and productivity.
- Higher retention of key talent within the organisation.
- Improved process efficiency.
- Better recruitment success through the organisation becoming an employer of choice for talented job hunters.
- More successful organisations recruiting into the future.
- Low entry cost for strategy determination
- Free employee engagement surveys and results analysis
- Less than £10 per employee per month
Taking a one on one, psychological approach to ascertain their current status, we develop each individual or team to become more productive in achieving and harmonising their personal and organisational objectives.
Why is it important now
Employee engagement is quite simply, the most vital component of survivability and growth.
The need for services to deliver more for less flies in the face of redundancy, pay reduction and greater insecurity.
Without intervention to secure engagement, problems will develop exponentially and full achievement levels will not be available to the organisation.
How will it benefit my employees
- ESI will modify behaviour, attitudes and creativity through individual and group sessions.
- By using us early in any change process we can help staff to face up to the fear, stress and even panic long before it becomes ingrained.
The partners within OsCar Systems have years of experience within their chosen profession with specialists in outplacement, engagement coaching, business improvement and change management to name a few: This brings a range of vision and perspective accumulated over many years of working with a diversity of clients in a wide selection of industries
Call OsCar now 02070431636 or email us here.